Tbx3 promotes liver bud expansion during mouse development by suppression of cholangiocyte differentiation†
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 969–978, March 2009
How to Cite
Lüdtke, T. H.-W., Christoffels, V. M., Petry, M. and Kispert, A. (2009), Tbx3 promotes liver bud expansion during mouse development by suppression of cholangiocyte differentiation. Hepatology, 49: 969–978. doi: 10.1002/hep.22700
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 OCT 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2008
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG, German Research Foundation) for the Cluster of Excellence REBIRTH (From Regenerative Biology to Reconstructive Therapy)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_22700_SupportingFigure1.tif||9081K||Supporting Figure 1|
|HEP_22700_SupportingFigure2.tif||12212K||Supporting Figure 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.