VSL#3 probiotic treatment attenuates fibrosis without changes in steatohepatitis in a diet-induced nonalcoholic steatohepatitis model in mice†
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 989–997, March 2009
How to Cite
Velayudham, A., Dolganiuc, A., Ellis, M., Petrasek, J., Kodys, K., Mandrekar, P. and Szabo, G. (2009), VSL#3 probiotic treatment attenuates fibrosis without changes in steatohepatitis in a diet-induced nonalcoholic steatohepatitis model in mice. Hepatology, 49: 989–997. doi: 10.1002/hep.22711
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2008
- National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Number: AA11576
- University of Massachusetts Medical School Center for AIDS Research Core Facility. Grant Number: 5P30 AI42845
- Diabetes Endocrinology Research Center. Grant Number: DK32520
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.