These authors contributed equally.
HCV796: A selective nonstructural protein 5B polymerase inhibitor with potent anti-hepatitis C virus activity In Vitro, in mice with chimeric human livers, and in humans infected with hepatitis C virus†
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 745–752, March 2009
How to Cite
Kneteman, N. M., Howe, A. Y. M., Gao, T., Lewis, J., Pevear, D., Lund, G., Douglas, D., Mercer, D. F., Tyrrell, D. L. J., Immermann, F., Chaudhary, I., Speth, J., Villano, S. A., O'Connell, J. and Collett, M. (2009), HCV796: A selective nonstructural protein 5B polymerase inhibitor with potent anti-hepatitis C virus activity In Vitro, in mice with chimeric human livers, and in humans infected with hepatitis C virus. Hepatology, 49: 745–752. doi: 10.1002/hep.22717
Potential conflict of interest: Drs. Kneteman, Mercer, and Lund own stock in KMT Hepatech, Inc. Dr. Immermann owns stock in Wyeth Research. Dr. Villano owns stock in Viropharma, Inc. Dr. Collett owns stock in Wyeth Research and Viropharma.
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 NOV 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2008
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research/Wyeth Canada Chair in Transplantation Research and was a Senior Scholar of the Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research
- 20Safety and pharmacokinetics of the non-nucleoside polymerase inhibitor, HCV-796: results of a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, ascending single-dose study in healthy subjects. European Association for the Study of Liver (EASL) 2006., , , et al.
- 21Analysis of HCV NS5B genetic variants following monotherapy with HCV-796, a non-nucleoside polymerase inhibitor, in treatment-naive HCV-infected patients [Abstract]. HEPATOLOGY 2006; 44( Suppl 1): 607A–608A., , , , , , et al.