Radiologic–pathologic correlation of hepatocellular carcinoma treated with internal radiation using yttrium-90 microspheres†
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 1185–1193, April 2009
How to Cite
Riaz, A., Kulik, L., Lewandowski, R. J., Ryu, R. K., Giakoumis Spear, G., Mulcahy, M. F., Abecassis, M., Baker, T., Gates, V., Nayar, R., Miller, F. H., Sato, K. T., Omary, R. A. and Salem, R. (2009), Radiologic–pathologic correlation of hepatocellular carcinoma treated with internal radiation using yttrium-90 microspheres. Hepatology, 49: 1185–1193. doi: 10.1002/hep.22747
Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Mulcahy advises Genesis Technologies. She received grants from Sanofi-Aventis and MDS Nordion. Dr. Salem is a consultant for MDS Nordion.
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 NOV 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2008
- 5A follow-up analysis of the pattern and predictors of dropout from the waiting list for liver transplantation in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma: implications for the current organ allocation policy. Liver Transpl 2003; 9: 684–692., , , , , , et al.
- 10Radiologic findings following Y90 radioembolization for primary liver malignancies. Abdom Imaging 2008; doi:10.1007/s00261-008-9454-y. Available at: http://www.springerlink.com., , , , , , et al.
- 11Percutaneous ablation procedures in cirrhotic patients with hepatocellular carcinoma submitted to liver transplantation: assessment of efficacy at explant analysis and of safety for tumor recurrence. Liver Transpl 2005; 11: 1117–1126., , , , , , et al.
- 18Treatment of unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma using intra-arterial Y90 (TheraSphere®): long-term follow-up. In: Society of Interventional Radiology Annual Meeting. Toronto, Ontario, Canada, March 30-April 4, 2006., , , , , .
- 21TheraSphere Yttrium-90 microspheres package insert. Kanata, Canada: MDS Nordion, 2004.
- 23New guidelines to evaluate the response to treatment in solid tumors. European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, National Cancer Institute of the United States, National Cancer Institute of Canada. J Natl Cancer Inst 2000; 92: 205–216., , , , , , et al.