These authors share senior authorship.
Cathepsins B and D drive hepatic stellate cell proliferation and promote their fibrogenic potential†
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 1297–1307, April 2009
How to Cite
Moles, A., Tarrats, N., Fernández-Checa, J. C. and Marí, M. (2009), Cathepsins B and D drive hepatic stellate cell proliferation and promote their fibrogenic potential. Hepatology, 49: 1297–1307. doi: 10.1002/hep.22753
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 NOV 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2008
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III. Grant Number: PI070193
- Plan Nacional de I+D, Spain. Grant Number: SAF2006-06780
- Research Center for Liver and Pancreatic Diseases, U.S. National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Number: P50-AA-11999
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_22753_SupportingMethods.doc||40K||Supporting Information Methods|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.