Article first published online: 2 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 1141–1150, April 2009
How to Cite
Brunetto, M. R., Moriconi, F., Bonino, F., Lau, G. K. K., Farci, P., Yurdaydin, C., Piratvisuth, T., Luo, K., Wang, Y., Hadziyannis, S., Wolf, E., McCloud, P., Batrla, R. and Marcellin, P. (2009), Hepatitis B virus surface antigen levels: A guide to sustained response to peginterferon alfa-2a in HBeAg-negative chronic hepatitis B. Hepatology, 49: 1141–1150. doi: 10.1002/hep.22760
See Editorial on Page 1063
Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Brunetto is on the speakers' bureau of Roche. Dr. Bonino is a consultant for, advises, and is on the speakers' bureau of Abbott, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Gilead, and Novartis. He is also in the speakers' bureau of Schering-Plough. Dr. Lau is on the speakers' bureau of and received grants from Roche and Novartis. Dr. Piratvisuth advises and is on the speakers' bureau of Roche. He advises Novartis and Schering-Plough and is on the speaker's bureau of GlaxoSmith Kline. Dr. Hadziyannis is on the speakers' bureau of and received grants from Roche. He advises and received grants from Gilead. He advises Novartis and Bristol-Myers Squibb. Dr. McCloud owns stock in Roche.
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 DEC 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2008
- 11Delayed clearance of serum HBsAg in compensated cirrhosis B: relation to interferon alpha therapy and disease prognosis. Am J Gastroenterol 1998; 93: 896–900., , , , , , et al.Direct Link:
- 18Classification and Regression Trees. Monterey: Wadsworth and Brooks/Cole, 1984., , , .
- 19CART—Classification and Regression Trees. San Diego, CA: Salford Systems, 1997., .
- 20High rates of HBsAg seroconversion ion chronic hepatitis B patients responding to interferon therapy: a long term follow-up study [Abstract]. HEPATOLOGY 2006: 46: 679A., , , , , , et al.
- 23Continued virologic and biochemical improvement through 96 weeks of entecavir treatment in HBeAg(-) chronic hepatitis B patients (study ETV-027). J Hepatol 2006; Suppl: 45A., , , , , , et al.
- 27A pilot study of extended duration peginterferon alfa-2a for patients with hepatitis B e antigen-negative chronic hepatitis B. Am J Gastroenterol 2007; 102: 2718–2723., , , .Direct Link: