These authors contributed equally to this work.
Hepatitis B virus X protein enhances the transcriptional activity of the androgen receptor through c-Src and glycogen synthase kinase-3β kinase pathways†
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 1515–1524, May 2009
How to Cite
Yang, W.-J., Chang, C.-J., Yeh, S.-H., Lin, W.-H., Wang, S.-H., Tsai, T.-F., Chen, D.-S. and Chen, P.-J. (2009), Hepatitis B virus X protein enhances the transcriptional activity of the androgen receptor through c-Src and glycogen synthase kinase-3β kinase pathways. Hepatology, 49: 1515–1524. doi: 10.1002/hep.22833
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 27 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 FEB 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2008
- National Research Program of Genomic Medicine
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC96-3112-B-002-010-, NSC97-3112-B-002-030-
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.