fax: (216) 636-1493
Exogenous thioredoxin prevents ethanol-induced oxidative damage and apoptosis in mouse liver†
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 1709–1717, May 2009
How to Cite
Cohen, J. I., Roychowdhury, S., DiBello, P. M., Jacobsen, D. W. and Nagy, L. E. (2009), Exogenous thioredoxin prevents ethanol-induced oxidative damage and apoptosis in mouse liver. Hepatology, 49: 1709–1717. doi: 10.1002/hep.22837
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 FEB 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2008
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: AA011975
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_22837_sm_SupFig1.tif||5436K||Supplement Figure 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.