fax: (412) 647-5959.
Endotoxin uptake in mouse liver is blocked by endotoxin pretreatment through a suppressor of cytokine signaling-1–dependent mechanism†
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 1695–1708, May 2009
How to Cite
Scott, M. J., Liu, S., Shapiro, R. A., Vodovotz, Y. and Billiar, T. R. (2009), Endotoxin uptake in mouse liver is blocked by endotoxin pretreatment through a suppressor of cytokine signaling-1–dependent mechanism. Hepatology, 49: 1695–1708. doi: 10.1002/hep.22839
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 27 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 FEB 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2008
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: R01-GM-05441
- Infectious Diseases Society of America Young Investigator Award
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_22839_sm_SuppFig1.tif||54K||Supplemental Figure 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.