Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 1847–1858, June 2009
How to Cite
Welzel, T. M., Morgan, T. R., Bonkovsky, H. L., Naishadham, D., Pfeiffer, R. M., Wright, E. C., Hutchinson, A. A., Crenshaw, A. T., Bashirova, A., Carrington, M., Dotrang, M., Sterling, R. K., Lindsay, K. L., Fontana, R. J., Lee, W. M., Di Bisceglie, A. M., Ghany, M. G., Gretch, D. R., Chanock, S. J., Chung, R. T., O'Brien, T. R. and HALT-C Trial Group (2009), Variants in interferon-alpha pathway genes and response to pegylated interferon-Alpha2a plus ribavirin for treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus infection in the hepatitis C antiviral long-term treatment against cirrhosis trial. Hepatology, 49: 1847–1858. doi: 10.1002/hep.22877
The content of this publication does not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Department of Health and Human Services, nor does mention of trade names, commercial products, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.
Potential conflict of interest: Financial relationships of the authors with Hoffmann-La Roche, Inc., are as follows: T. R. Morgan is a consultant, is on the speaker's bureau, and receives research support; H. L. Bonkovsky receives research support; R. K. Sterling is a consultant, is on the speaker's bureau, and receives research support; K. L. Lindsay is a consultant and receives research support; R. J. Fontana is on the speaker's bureau; W. M. Lee receives research support; A. M. Di Bisceglie is a consultant and receives research support; R. T. Chung receives research support. Authors with no financial relationships to this project are T. M. Welzel, D. Naishadham, R. M. Pfeiffer, E. C. Wright, A. A. Hutchinson, A. T. Crenshaw, A. Bashirova, M. Carrington, M. Dotrang, M. G. Ghany, D. R. Gretch, S. J. Chanock, and T. R. O'Brien.
- Issue online: 28 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 FEB 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2008
- The HALT-C Trial was supported by the National Institute of Diabetes & Digestive & Kidney Diseases (contract numbers are listed below)
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
- National Cancer Institute
- National Center for Minority Health and Health Disparities and by General Clinical Research Center grants from the National Center for Research Resources
- National Institutes of Health
- Additional funding for HALT-C was supplied by Hoffmann-La Roche, Inc. through a Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA) with the National Institutes of Health
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institutes of Health, National Cancer Institute, Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics This is publication #32 of the HALT-C Trial
- 1NIH Consensus Statement on Management of Hepatitis C: 2002. NIH Consens State Sci Statements 2002; 19: 1–46.
- 14Applied Logistic Regression. 2nd ed. New York, NY: John Wiley and Sons; 2000., .
- 15Modern Epidemiology. 2nd ed. Philadephia: Lippincott-Raven Publishers; 1998: 256., .