Liver Failure/Cirrhosis/Portal Hypertension
CCR2 promotes hepatic fibrosis in mice†
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 185–197, July 2009
How to Cite
Seki, E., de Minicis, S., Inokuchi, S., Taura, K., Miyai, K., van Rooijen, N., Schwabe, R. F. and Brenner, D. A. (2009), CCR2 promotes hepatic fibrosis in mice. Hepatology, 50: 185–197. doi: 10.1002/hep.22952
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAR 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2008
- American Liver Foundation
- Alimenti e Salute grant from the University of Ancona
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01GM041804
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_22952_sm_SupFig1.tif||1658K||Supplementary Figure 1.|
|HEP_22952_sm_SupFig2.tif||988K||Supplementary Figure 2.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.