These authors contributed equally to this work.
p21 is required for dextrose-mediated inhibition of mouse liver regeneration†
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 207–215, July 2009
How to Cite
Weymann, A., Hartman, E., Gazit, V., Wang, C., Glauber, M., Turmelle, Y. and Rudnick, D. A. (2009), p21 is required for dextrose-mediated inhibition of mouse liver regeneration. Hepatology, 50: 207–215. doi: 10.1002/hep.22979
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DK068219, CDHNF/TAP
- Digestive Disease Research Core Center. Grant Number: NIH P30 DK52574
- American Liver Foundation
- Institutional Training. Grant Number: T32-HD07409
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_22979_sm_SupFig1.tif||1049K||Supplementary Figure 1|
|HEP_22979_sm_SupFig2.tif||3047K||Supplementary Figure 2|
|HEP_22979_sm_SupFig3.tif||2304K||Supplementary Figure 3|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.