Identification of microRNA-181 by genome-wide screening as a critical player in EpCAM–positive hepatic cancer stem cells†
Article first published online: 3 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 472–480, August 2009
How to Cite
Ji, J., Yamashita, T., Budhu, A., Forgues, M., Jia, H.-L., Li, C., Deng, C., Wauthier, E., Reid, L. M., Ye, Q.-H., Qin, L.-X., Yang, W., Wang, H.-Y., Tang, Z.-Y., Croce, C. M. and Wang, X. W. (2009), Identification of microRNA-181 by genome-wide screening as a critical player in EpCAM–positive hepatic cancer stem cells. Hepatology, 50: 472–480. doi: 10.1002/hep.22989
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 APR 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2008
- Intramural Research Program of the Center for Cancer Research
- US National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: Z01 BC 010313, Z01 BC 010876
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.