Constitutive androstane receptor mediates the induction of drug metabolism in mouse models of type 1 diabetes†
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 622–629, August 2009
How to Cite
Dong, B., Qatanani, M. and Moore, D. D. (2009), Constitutive androstane receptor mediates the induction of drug metabolism in mouse models of type 1 diabetes. Hepatology, 50: 622–629. doi: 10.1002/hep.23025
Potential conflicts of interest: none.
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 APR 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 DK46546
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_23025_sm_SupFigs1-2.tif||71K||Supplemental Figure 1–2.|
|HEP_23025_sm_SupFig3.tif||66K||Supplemental Figure 3.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.