Hepatic regulatory T cells and Kupffer cells are crucial mediators of systemic T cell tolerance to antigens targeting murine liver†
Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 612–621, August 2009
How to Cite
Breous, E., Somanathan, S., Vandenberghe, L. H. and Wilson, J. M. (2009), Hepatic regulatory T cells and Kupffer cells are crucial mediators of systemic T cell tolerance to antigens targeting murine liver. Hepatology, 50: 612–621. doi: 10.1002/hep.23043
Potential conflicts of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 APR 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2009
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Number: P30 DK47757
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Number: P01 HL59407
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: P01 HD57247
- GlaxoSmithKline, Inc.
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_23043_sm_SupFig1.tif||4635K||Supplementary Figure 1|
|HEP_23043_sm_SupFig2.tif||2985K||Supplementary Figure 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.