These authors contributed equally to this work.
CD24 polymorphisms affect risk and progression of chronic hepatitis B virus infection†
Article first published online: 27 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 735–742, September 2009
How to Cite
Li, D., Zheng, L., Jin, L., Zhou, Y., Li, H., Fu, J., Shi, M., Du, P., Wang, L., Wu, H., Chen, G.-Y., Zheng, P., Liu, Y., Wang, F.-S. and Wang, S. (2009), CD24 polymorphisms affect risk and progression of chronic hepatitis B virus infection. Hepatology, 50: 735–742. doi: 10.1002/hep.23047
Potential conflict of interest: The sponsors had no role in the experimental design, data collection, or interpretation.
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 APR 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2008
- Hundred Talents Program
- National Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2006CB504305, 2006CB910901
- Project “863”. Grant Number: 2006AA02A410
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30700739
- U.S. National Institutes of Health
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.