Cyclooxygenase-2 prevents fas-induced liver injury through up-regulation of epidermal growth factor receptor†
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 834–843, September 2009
How to Cite
Li, G., Han, C., Xu, L., Lim, K., Isse, K. and Wu, T. (2009), Cyclooxygenase-2 prevents fas-induced liver injury through up-regulation of epidermal growth factor receptor. Hepatology, 50: 834–843. doi: 10.1002/hep.23052
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 MAY 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 grants CA106280, CA102325, DK077776
- China Scholarship Council
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.