fax: (718) 430-8975
Autoimmune, Cholestatic, and Biliary Disease
Long-term reduction of jaundice in Gunn rats by nonviral liver-targeted delivery of Sleeping Beauty transposon†
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 815–824, September 2009
How to Cite
Wang, X., Sarkar, D. P., Mani, P., Steer, C. J., Chen, Y., Guha, C., Chandrasekhar, V., Chaudhuri, A., Roy-Chowdhury, N., Kren, B. T. and Roy-Chowdhury, J. (2009), Long-term reduction of jaundice in Gunn rats by nonviral liver-targeted delivery of Sleeping Beauty transposon. Hepatology, 50: 815–824. doi: 10.1002/hep.23060
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAY 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2009
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: RO1 DK46057, RO1 DK39137, R01 DK064670
- Liver Pathobiology and Gene Therapy Core Center (Albert Einstein College of Medicine). Grant Number: P30 DK41296
- National Research Development Corp. of India
- Department of Biotechnology, Government of India
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_23060_sm_SupFig1.tif||626K||Supplemental Figure 1|
|HEP_23060_sm_SupFig2.tif||5501K||Supplemental Figure 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.