Article first published online: 13 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 1360–1369, November 2009
How to Cite
Freedman, N. D., Everhart, J. E., Lindsay, K. L., Ghany, M. G., Curto, T. M., Shiffman, M. L., Lee, W. M., Lok, A. S., Di Bisceglie, A. M., Bonkovsky, H. L., Hoefs, J. C., Dienstag, J. L., Morishima, C., Abnet, C. C., Sinha, R. and HALT-C Trial Group (2009), Coffee intake is associated with lower rates of liver disease progression in chronic hepatitis C. Hepatology, 50: 1360–1369. doi: 10.1002/hep.23162
This is publication #38 from the HALT-C Trial Group.
Financial relationships of the authors with Hoffmann-La Roche, Inc., are as follows: K.L.L. is a consultant and receives research support; M.L.S. is a consultant, on the speaker's bureau, and receives research support; W.M.L. receives research support; A.S.L. is a consultant; A.M.D. is a consultant, on the speaker's bureau, and receives research support; H.L.B. receives research support; J.C.H. is on the speaker's bureau. Authors with no financial relationships related to this project are: N.D.F., J.E.E., M.G.G., T.M.C., C.C.A., R.S., J.L.D., and C.M.
The funding organizations had no role in the design and conduct of the study; the collection, analysis, and interpretation of the data; or the preparation, review, or approval of the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUL 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2009
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- National Cancer Institute
- National Center for Minority Health and Health Disparities and by General Clinical Research Center
- National Center for Research Resources
- National Institutes of Health
- Intramural Research Program of the National Cancer Institute
- Hoffmann-La Roche, Inc. through a Cooperative Research and Development Agreement with the National Institutes of Health
- 28Regression models and life-tables. J R Stat Soc Series B Stat Methodol 1972; 34: 187..