fax: (49)-511-532 8392.
The strength of the Fas ligand signal determines whether hepatocytes act as type 1 or type 2 cells in murine livers†
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 1558–1566, November 2009
How to Cite
Schüngel, S., Buitrago-Molina, L. E., Nalapareddy, P. d., Lebofsky, M., Manns, M. P., Jaeschke, H., Gross, A. and Vogel, A. (2009), The strength of the Fas ligand signal determines whether hepatocytes act as type 1 or type 2 cells in murine livers. Hepatology, 50: 1558–1566. doi: 10.1002/hep.23176
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2009
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: VO 959/3-1
- German-Israeli Foundation
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 DK070195, R01 AA12916
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.