Farnesyltransferase inhibitors reduce ras activation and ameliorate acetaminophen-induced liver injury in mice†
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 1547–1557, November 2009
How to Cite
Saha, B. and Nandi, D. (2009), Farnesyltransferase inhibitors reduce ras activation and ameliorate acetaminophen-induced liver injury in mice. Hepatology, 50: 1547–1557. doi: 10.1002/hep.23180
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2009
- Government of India
- Student research fellowship from the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.