fax: ++ 617 3362 0191.
Combined deletion of Hfe and transferrin receptor 2 in mice leads to marked dysregulation of hepcidin and iron overload†
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 1992–2000, December 2009
How to Cite
Wallace, D. F., Summerville, L., Crampton, E. M., Frazer, D. M., Anderson, G. J. and Subramaniam, V. N. (2009), Combined deletion of Hfe and transferrin receptor 2 in mice leads to marked dysregulation of hepcidin and iron overload. Hepatology, 50: 1992–2000. doi: 10.1002/hep.23198
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2009
- Program Grant from the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) of Australia. Grant Number: 339400
- NHMRC R.D. Wright Career Development Award. Grant Number: 443026
- Senior Research Fellowship. Grant Number: 442913
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.