Variability in the upper limit of normal for serum alanine aminotransferase levels: A statewide study†
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 1957–1962, December 2009
How to Cite
Dutta, A., Saha, C., Johnson, C. S. and Chalasani, N. (2009), Variability in the upper limit of normal for serum alanine aminotransferase levels: A statewide study. Hepatology, 50: 1957–1962. doi: 10.1002/hep.23200
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 AUG 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2009
- Public Health Service grant. Grant Number: K24DK069290
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.