Sorafenib inhibits signal transducer and activator of transcription-3 signaling in cholangiocarcinoma cells by activating the phosphatase shatterproof 2†
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 1861–1870, December 2009
How to Cite
Blechacz, B. R. A., Smoot, R. L., Bronk, S. F., Werneburg, N. W., Sirica, A. E. and Gores, G. J. (2009), Sorafenib inhibits signal transducer and activator of transcription-3 signaling in cholangiocarcinoma cells by activating the phosphatase shatterproof 2. Hepatology, 50: 1861–1870. doi: 10.1002/hep.23214
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 AUG 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2009
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: DK59427
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 CA 83650, R01 CA 39225
- Mayo Clinic Clinical Investigator Program
- Optical microscopy core from NIH. Grant Number: DK84567
- Mayo Foundation
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.