Steatohepatitis/Metabolic Liver Disease
Activation of the complement system in human nonalcoholic fatty liver disease†
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 1809–1817, December 2009
How to Cite
Rensen, S. S., Slaats, Y., Driessen, A., Peutz-Kootstra, C. J., Nijhuis, J., Steffensen, R., Greve, J. W. and Buurman, W. A. (2009), Activation of the complement system in human nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Hepatology, 50: 1809–1817. doi: 10.1002/hep.23228
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 AUG 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2009
- Senter Novem IOP Genomics. Grant Number: IGE05012
- Transnational University Limburg grant
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.