Steatohepatitis/Metabolic Liver Disease
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 1827–1838, December 2009
How to Cite
Puri, P., Wiest, M. M., Cheung, O., Mirshahi, F., Sargeant, C., Min, H.-K., Contos, M. J., Sterling, R. K., Fuchs, M., Zhou, H., Watkins, S. M. and Sanyal, A. J. (2009), The plasma lipidomic signature of nonalcoholic steatohepatitis. Hepatology, 50: 1827–1838. doi: 10.1002/hep.23229
Presented in part at the annual meeting of the American Association for Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) in Boston, 2007.
Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Wiest is a consultant for and Dr. Watkins owns stock in Lipomics.
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 AUG 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2009
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: K24 DK 02755-06, T32 DK 07150-31, RO1 56331-05
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_23229_sm_SupTab1.doc||67K||Supporting Table 1. Fatty acid composition within free fatty acids (FFA)|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.