fax: +49 30 450 553903.
Long-term efficacy of tenofovir monotherapy for hepatitis B virus-monoinfected patients after failure of nucleoside/nucleotide analogues†
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 73–80, January 2010
How to Cite
van Bömmel, F., de Man, R. A., Wedemeyer, H., Deterding, K., Petersen, J., Buggisch, P., Erhardt, A., Hüppe, D., Stein, K., Trojan, J., Sarrazin, C., Böcher, W. O., Spengler, U., Wasmuth, H. E., Reinders, J. G.P., Möller, B., Rhode, P., Feucht, H.-H., Wiedenmann, B. and Berg, T. (2010), Long-term efficacy of tenofovir monotherapy for hepatitis B virus-monoinfected patients after failure of nucleoside/nucleotide analogues. Hepatology, 51: 73–80. doi: 10.1002/hep.23246
Potential conflict of interest: Dr. van Bömmel received grants from Gilead. Dr. Buggisch is on the speakers' bureau of Gilead. Dr. Sarrazin is a consultant for and is on the speakers' bureau of Gilead and Bristol-Myers Squibb. Dr. Berg is a consultant for, advises, is on the speakers' bureau of, and received grants from Gilead.
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 AUG 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2009
- German Network of Excellence (HEPNET; BMBF). Grant Number: 01 KI 0437
- European Vigilance Network excellence combating viral resistance (VIRGIL). Grant Number: LSHM-CT-2004-503359
- Gilead Sciences Inc.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.