fax: +32 2 555 61 97.
Severe sepsis in cirrhosis†
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 2022–2033, December 2009
How to Cite
Gustot, T., Durand, F., Lebrec, D., Vincent, J.-L. and Moreau, R. (2009), Severe sepsis in cirrhosis. Hepatology, 50: 2022–2033. doi: 10.1002/hep.23264
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 AUG 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2009
- Postdoctoral researcher of Belgian Fonds de la Recherche Scentifique–FNRS
- Interface INSERM–AP-HP fellowship
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.