Steatohepatitis/Metabolic Liver Disease
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 445–453, February 2010
How to Cite
Ratziu, V., Charlotte, F., Bernhardt, C., Giral, P., Halbron, M., LeNaour, G., Hartmann-Heurtier, A., Bruckert, E., Poynard, T. and LIDO Study Group (2010), Long-term efficacy of rosiglitazone in nonalcoholic steatohepatitis: Results of the fatty liver improvement by rosiglitazone therapy (FLIRT 2) extension trial. Hepatology, 51: 445–453. doi: 10.1002/hep.23270
Members of the LIDO Study Group are listed in the acknowledgments.
ClinicalTrial.gov identifier number: NCT00492700.
Conflict of interest: This was an investigator initiated trial and GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals had no direct or indirect involvement in the design of the trial, data collection or preparation, or submission of the article. GSK provided rosiglitazone for this trial and partly funded the trial. None of the authors has a personal conflict of interest with the manufacturers of any of the marketed glitazones. V.R. is a consultant to Astellas, Axcan, Gilead, Genentech, Intercept, and Sanofi-Aventis. T.P. is a consultant for and owns 15% of Biopredictive, a company that markets FibroTest and SteatoTest. These conflicts of interest have been disclosed to study participants.
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 SEP 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2009
- 11Molecular links between peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-γ and metabolic disease. In: Le Roith D, Taylor DR, Olefsky JM, eds. Diabetes Mellitus. A Fundamental and Clinical Text. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2004: 441–454., .
- 12Nonalcoholic steatohepatitis: a proposal for grading and staging the histological lesions. Am J Gastroenterol 1999; 94: 2467–2474., , , , .Direct Link: