Obesity and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: Biochemical, metabolic, and clinical implications†
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 679–689, February 2010
How to Cite
Fabbrini, E., Sullivan, S. and Klein, S. (2010), Obesity and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: Biochemical, metabolic, and clinical implications. Hepatology, 51: 679–689. doi: 10.1002/hep.23280
Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Klein owns stock in Aspiration Medical Technologies. He advises and received grants from Ethicon Endosurgery.
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 SEP 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2009
- National Institutes of Health Grants. Grant Numbers: UL1 RR024992 (Clinical and Translational Science Award), DK 56341 (Clinical Nutrition Research Unit), DK 37948
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.