Down-regulation of connective tissue growth factor by inhibition of transforming growth factor β blocks the tumor–stroma cross-talk and tumor progression in hepatocellular carcinoma†
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 523–534, February 2010
How to Cite
Mazzocca, A., Fransvea, E., Dituri, F., Lupo, L., Antonaci, S. and Giannelli, G. (2010), Down-regulation of connective tissue growth factor by inhibition of transforming growth factor β blocks the tumor–stroma cross-talk and tumor progression in hepatocellular carcinoma. Hepatology, 51: 523–534. doi: 10.1002/hep.23285
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 SEP 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2009
- University of Bari. Grant Number: 202460GNN 08/09
- Italian Association Cancer Research (AIRC) grant 28. Grant Number: 202240GNN
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_23285_sm_suppfig1.tif||3050K||Supplemental Figure 1|
|HEP_23285_sm_suppfig2.tif||1344K||Supplemental Figure 2|
|HEP_23285_sm_suppfig3.tif||187K||Supplemental Figure 3|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.