Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Snodgrass owns stock in VistaGen Therapeutics.
The homeobox gene Hex regulates hepatocyte differentiation from embryonic stem cell–derived endoderm†
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 633–641, February 2010
How to Cite
Kubo, A., Kim, Y. H., Irion, S., Kasuda, S., Takeuchi, M., Ohashi, K., Iwano, M., Dohi, Y., Saito, Y., Snodgrass, R. and Keller, G. (2010), The homeobox gene Hex regulates hepatocyte differentiation from embryonic stem cell–derived endoderm. Hepatology, 51: 633–641. doi: 10.1002/hep.23293
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 SEP 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2009
- Ministry of Education, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 17790197
- Uehara Memorial Foundation
- Special Coordination Funds for Promoting Science and Technology from the Ministry of Education, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_23293_sm_suppinfo_HepatologyComparison_1v3.xls||1430K||Supporting Information - Hepatoloy Comparison #1 v3|
|HEP_23293_sm_suppinfo_HepatologyComparison_3v3.xls||42K||Supporting Information - Hepatoloy Comparison #3 v3|
|HEP_23293_sm_suppinfo_HepatologyComparison_2v3.xls||896K||Supporting Information - Hepatoloy Comparison #2 v3|
|HEP_23293_sm_SupTab1.doc||38K||Supplemental Table1. Primer list for endoderm and liver related-genes|
|HEP_23293_sm_SupTab2.doc||35K||Table 2. Downstream genes of Hex in ES/EB liver differentiation|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.