These authors contributed equally to this study.
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 535–544, February 2010
How to Cite
Feng, Y.-X., Zhao, J.-S., Li, J.-J., Wang, T., Cheng, S.-Q., Yuan, Y., Wang, F., Wang, X.-F. and Xie, D. (2010), Liver cancer: EphrinA2 promotes tumorigenicity through Rac1/Akt/NF-κB signaling pathway 120: . Hepatology, 51: 535–544. doi: 10.1002/hep.23313
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
This is a corrected version of the title first published on 16 November 2009 — the corrected version appears in print. In the originally published version, “akt” was misspelled as “ak”.
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2009
- Ministry of Science and Technology Key program. Grant Numbers: 2008ZX10002-017, 863 Program 2007AA02Z4, 973 Program 2007CB914704
- National Natural Science Funds for Distinguished Young Scholar. Grant Number: 30725010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 90813023, 30528003
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Numbers: KSCX2-YW-R-152, KSCX-YW-R-73
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Number: 08140902300
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_23313_sm_SuppFig1.tif||2697K||Supplemental Figure 1|
|HEP_23313_sm_SuppFig2.tif||3118K||Supplemental Figure 2|
|HEP_23313_sm_SuppFig3.tif||878K||Supplemental Figure 3|
|HEP_23313_sm_SuppFig4.tif||4401K||Supplemental Figure 4|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.