Liver Failure/Cirrhosis/Portal Hypertension
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 585–594, February 2010
How to Cite
Everhart, J. E., Wright, E. C., Goodman, Z. D., Dienstag, J. L., Hoefs, J. C., Kleiner, D. E., Ghany, M. G., Mills, A. S., Nash, S. R., Govindarajan, S., Rogers, T. E., Greenson, J. K., Brunt, E. M., Bonkovsky, H. L., Morishima, C., Litman, H. J. and HALT-C Trial Group (2010), Prognostic value of Ishak fibrosis stage: Findings from the hepatitis C antiviral long-term treatment against cirrhosis trial. Hepatology, 51: 585–594. doi: 10.1002/hep.23315
The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Center for Research Resources or the National Institutes of Health.
The HALT-C Trial was registered with clinicaltrials.gov (#NCT00006164).
Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Hoefs is on the speakers' bureau of Roche and Gilead. Dr. Greenson is a consultant for Roche, Millennium, and GlaxoSmithKline. Dr. Bonkovsky is a consultant for and advises Boehringer-Ingelheim and Novartis. He also advises and is on the speakers' bureau of Lundbeck Pharma. He received grants from Hoffmann-LaRoche, Merck, and Vortex.
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2009
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
- National Cancer Institute
- National Center for Minority Health and Health Disparities
- General Clinical Research Center
- Clinical and Translational Science Center grants from the National Center for Research Resources
- National Institutes of Health
- Hoffmann-La Roche, Inc., through a Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA) with the National Institutes of Health
- 19Cirrhosis: liver biopsy Interpretation. 7th ed. Philadelphia: Elsevier Saunders, 2006: 171–190., .
- 24Liver biopsy in cirrhotic patients. Am J Gastroenterol 2007; 102: 789–793., , , .Direct Link: