Lamivudine maintenance beyond one year after HBeAg seroconversion is a major factor for sustained virologic response in HBeAg-positive chronic hepatitis B†
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 415–421, February 2010
How to Cite
Lee, H. W., Lee, H. J., Hwang, J. S., Sohn, J. H., Jang, J. Y., Han, K. J., Park, J. Y., Kim, D. Y., Ahn, S. H., Paik, Y. H., Lee, C. K., Lee, K. S., Chon, C. Y. and Han, K.-H. (2010), Lamivudine maintenance beyond one year after HBeAg seroconversion is a major factor for sustained virologic response in HBeAg-positive chronic hepatitis B. Hepatology, 51: 415–421. doi: 10.1002/hep.23323
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2009
- Good Health R&D Project, Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A050021
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.