These authors contributed equally to this study.
Liver Failure/Cirrhosis/Portal Hypertension
Chronic administration of valproic acid inhibits activation of mouse hepatic stellate cells in vitro and in vivo†
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 603–614, February 2010
How to Cite
Mannaerts, I., Nuytten, N. R., Rogiers, V., Vanderkerken, K., van Grunsven, L. A. and Geerts, A. (2010), Chronic administration of valproic acid inhibits activation of mouse hepatic stellate cells in vitro and in vivo. Hepatology, 51: 603–614. doi: 10.1002/hep.23334
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2009
- Institute for the Promotion of Innovation through Science and Technology in Flanders (IWT-Vlaanderen), Belgium
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel through an Onderzoeksraad. Grant Numbers: OZR1600, OZR1797
- Geconcerteerde onderzoeksactie. Grant Number: GOA48
- Scientific Research, Flanders (FWO-V). Grant Numbers: G.0260.09, 1.5.086.07
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.