Steatohepatitis/Metabolic Liver Disease
Variability in ethanol biodisposition in whites is modulated by polymorphisms in the ADH1B and ADH1C genes†
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 491–500, February 2010
How to Cite
Martínez, C., Galván, S., Garcia-Martin, E., Ramos, M. I., Gutiérrez-Martín, Y. and Agúndez, J. A.G. (2010), Variability in ethanol biodisposition in whites is modulated by polymorphisms in the ADH1B and ADH1C genes. Hepatology, 51: 491–500. doi: 10.1002/hep.23341
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 SEP 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2009
- Fondo de Investigación Sanitaria, Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Spain. Grant Numbers: FIS 05/1056, 06/1252, RETICS RD07/0064/0016
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.