Age-specific prognosis following spontaneous hepatitis B e antigen seroconversion in chronic hepatitis B†
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 435–444, February 2010
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-C., Chu, C.-M. and Liaw, Y.-F. (2010), Age-specific prognosis following spontaneous hepatitis B e antigen seroconversion in chronic hepatitis B. Hepatology, 51: 435–444. doi: 10.1002/hep.23348
Potential conflict of interest: Yun-Fan Liaw has been involved in clinical trials and has served as a global advisory board member for Roche, BMS, GSK, Novartis, and Gilead Sciences.
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 SEP 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2009
- Chang Gung Medical Research Fund. Grant Number: SMRPG1005
- Prosperous Foundation, Taipei, Taiwan
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.