fax: +34 948 194717
Autoimmune, Cholestatic and Biliary Disease
Bicarbonate secretion of mouse cholangiocytes involves Na+-HCO cotransport in addition to Na+-independent Cl−/HCO3− exchange†
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 891–902, March 2010
How to Cite
Uriarte, I., Banales, J. M., Sáez, E., Arenas, F., Oude Elferink, R. P. J., Prieto, J. and Medina, J. F. (2010), Bicarbonate secretion of mouse cholangiocytes involves Na+-HCO cotransport in addition to Na+-independent Cl−/HCO3− exchange. Hepatology, 51: 891–902. doi: 10.1002/hep.23403
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 OCT 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2009
- Spanish UTE for CIMA Project
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Numbers: SAF2005-02468, SAF2006-07818
- Carlos III Institute of Health. Grant Number: FIS-01/0777
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.