fax: 011 618 9346 3098.
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 370–372, February 2010
How to Cite
Adams, L. (2010), Transient elastography in nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: Making sense of echos. Hepatology, 51: 370–372. doi: 10.1002/hep.23422
See Article on Page XX
Potential conflict of interest: The author is an employee of the University of Western Australia, which has a licensing agreement with Quest Diagnostics Inc. regarding the commercialization of a noninvasive marker of hepatic fibrosis.
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 NOV 2009 12:00AM EST
This article has been cited by:
- 1Foods and Dietary Supplements in the Prevention and Treatment of Disease in Older Adults, 2015,, , , , ,
- 3Noninvasive evaluation of NAFLD, Nature Reviews Gastroenterology & Hepatology, 2013, 10, 11, 666, , ,
- 4A Combination of the Pediatric NAFLD Fibrosis Index and Enhanced Liver Fibrosis Test Identifies Children With Fibrosis, Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 2011, 9, 2, 150, , , , , , , ,