These authors contributed equally to this work.
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 767–776, March 2010
How to Cite
Yuen, M.-F., Han, K.-H., Um, S.-H., Yoon, S. K., Kim, H.-R., Kim, J., Kim, C. R. and Lai, C.-L. (2010), Antiviral activity and safety of LB80380 in hepatitis B e antigen–positive chronic hepatitis B patients with lamivudine-resistant disease. Hepatology, 51: 767–776. doi: 10.1002/hep.23462
This study has been registered (registration number NCT00895596) in ClinicalTrials.gov (URL http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00895596?term=LB80380&rank=1).
This study was supported by LG Life Sciences which also provided the drug LB80380. The data collection and data report were carried out by an independent data management company, Covance Pty Limited, Australia. The analysis and the writing of the manuscript were mainly performed by the first two authors as well as the corresponding author. The drug company employees read and commented on the manuscript, and gave their approval.
Potential conflicts of interest: M. F. Y. and C. L. L. have received speakers' honoraria from LG Life Sciences. H. R. K. and C. R. K. are full-time employees of LG Life Sciences. J. K. is a former employee of LG Life Sciences.
Correction added after online publication 20 January 2010: Dr. Kwang-Hyub Han's name had been misspelled in the original publication.
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 NOV 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2009
- LG Life Sciences
- Korean Ministry for Health, Welfare, and Family Affairs
- Anadys Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 6Entecavir at five years shows long-term maintenance of high genetic barrier to hepatitis B virus resistance. Hepatol Int 2008; 2: A88–A89., , , , , , et al.
- 11Evaluation of mitochondrial toxicities of new phosphonate derivatives. Intersci Conf Antimicrob Agents Chemother 2002; 42: F1691., , .