Clearance of hepatitis B surface antigen and risk of hepatocellular carcinoma in a cohort chronically infected with hepatitis B virus†
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 1531–1537, May 2010
How to Cite
Simonetti, J., Bulkow, L., McMahon, B. J., Homan, C., Snowball, M., Negus, S., Williams, J. and Livingston, S. E. (2010), Clearance of hepatitis B surface antigen and risk of hepatocellular carcinoma in a cohort chronically infected with hepatitis B virus. Hepatology, 51: 1531–1537. doi: 10.1002/hep.23464
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 22 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 NOV 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2009
- Liver Disease and Hepatitis Program
- Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
- Native American Research Centers for Health. Grant Number: 1 U26 94 00005
Vol. 62, Issue 4, 1330, Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2015
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.