Oncogenic and tumor suppressive roles of polo-like kinases in human hepatocellular carcinoma†
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 857–868, March 2010
How to Cite
Pellegrino, R., Calvisi, D. F., Ladu, S., Ehemann, V., Staniscia, T., Evert, M., Dombrowski, F., Schirmacher, P. and Longerich, T. (2010), Oncogenic and tumor suppressive roles of polo-like kinases in human hepatocellular carcinoma. Hepatology, 51: 857–868. doi: 10.1002/hep.23467
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 NOV 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2009
- Master and Back Program, Sardegna Ricerche, RAS
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: Do622/2-1
- Tumorzentrum Heidelberg/Mannheim
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.