Vitamin C deficiency attenuates liver fibrosis by way of up-regulated peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-gamma expression in senescence marker protein 30 knockout mice†
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 1766–1777, May 2010
How to Cite
Park, J.-K., Ki, M.-R., Lee, H.-R., Hong, I.-H., Ji, A.-R., Ishigami, A., Park, S.-I., Kim, J.-M., Chung, H.-Y., Yoo, S.-E. and Jeong, K.-S. (2010), Vitamin C deficiency attenuates liver fibrosis by way of up-regulated peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-gamma expression in senescence marker protein 30 knockout mice. Hepatology, 51: 1766–1777. doi: 10.1002/hep.23499
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 DEC 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2009
- Health & Medical Technology R&D program, Health & Korea Health Industry Development Institute in Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A081039
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_23499_sm_SupportingFigure1.tif||5494K||Supplemental Figure 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.