Hepatitis B virus activates deoxynucleotide synthesis in nondividing hepatocytes by targeting the R2 gene†
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 1538–1546, May 2010
How to Cite
Cohen, D., Adamovich, Y., Reuven, N. and Shaul, Y. (2010), Hepatitis B virus activates deoxynucleotide synthesis in nondividing hepatocytes by targeting the R2 gene. Hepatology, 51: 1538–1546. doi: 10.1002/hep.23519
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 22 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 DEC 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2009
- United States-Israel Binational Science Foundation (BSF). Grant Number: 2007285
- Phyllis and Joseph Gurwin Fund for Scientific Advancement
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_23519_sm_SuppMaterials.doc||1135K||Supporting Information Materials.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.