Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Hedgehog signaling is critical for normal liver regeneration after partial hepatectomy in mice
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 1712–1723, May 2010
How to Cite
Ochoa, B., Syn, W.-K., Delgado, I., Karaca, G. F., Jung, Y., Wang, J., Zubiaga, A. M., Fresnedo, O., Omenetti, A., Zdanowicz, M., Choi, S. S. and Diehl, A. M. (2010), Hedgehog signaling is critical for normal liver regeneration after partial hepatectomy in mice. Hepatology, 51: 1712–1723. doi: 10.1002/hep.23525
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JAN 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2009
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: RO1 DK077794
- University of the Basque Country. Grant Number: MEC (SAF2007/60211)
- Gobierno Vasco. Grant Number: IT-325-07
- Basque Government Mobility. Grant Number: MV-2009-1-11
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.