Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Shiffman advises and received grants from Biolex, Conatus, Human Genome Sciences, Romark, Valeant, Vertex, and Zymogenetics. He also advises Anadys, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Novartis. He received grants from GlaxoSmithKline, Globeimmune, Idenix, Johnson & Johnson, and Wyeth. He is a consultant for Pfizer. He is also a consultant for, advises, is on the speakers' bureau of, and received grants from Roche. He advises, is on the speakers' bureau of, and received grants from Schering-Plough. Dr. Zeuzem is a consultant for, advises, and is on the speakers' bureau of Roche, Schering-Plough, Novartis, and Human Genome Sciences. Dr. Rodriguez-Torres is a consultant for and advises Anadys, Vertex, GlaxoSmithKline, and Pharmasset. She advises Bristol-Myers Squibb, Idera, Human Genome Sciences, Idenix, Intarcia Therapeutics, Novartis, Valeant, Sanofi-Aventis, Virochem, and Gilead. She also advises and is on the speakers' bureau of Roche. Dr. Pappas is a consultant for Orphan Therapeutics and advises Hoffmann-LaRoche. Dr. Nelson is a consultant for, advises, and received grants from Roche.
Identifying hepatitis C virus genotype 2/3 patients who can receive a 16-week abbreviated course of peginterferon alfa-2a (40KD) plus ribavirin†
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 1897–1903, June 2010
How to Cite
Diago, M., Shiffman, M. L., Bronowicki, J.-P., Zeuzem, S., Rodriguez-Torres, M., Pappas, S. C., Tietz, A. and Nelson, D. R. (2010), Identifying hepatitis C virus genotype 2/3 patients who can receive a 16-week abbreviated course of peginterferon alfa-2a (40KD) plus ribavirin. Hepatology, 51: 1897–1903. doi: 10.1002/hep.23531
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JAN 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2009
- Roche, Basel, Switzerland
- 1National Institutes of Health Consensus Development Conference Statement: Management of hepatitis C: 2002-June 10-12, 2002. HEPATOLOGY 2002; 36( 5 Suppl 1): S3-S20.
- 13Determinants of relapse after a short (12 weeks) course of antiviral therapy and re-treatment efficacy of a prolonged course in patients with chronic hepatitis C virus genotype 2 or 3 infection. HEPATOLOGY 2009; 49: 358-363., , , , , , et al.