The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Accelerated liver regeneration and hepatocarcinogenesis in mice overexpressing serine-45 mutant β-catenin†
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 1603–1613, May 2010
How to Cite
Nejak-Bowen, K. N., Thompson, M. D., Singh, S., Bowen, W. C., Dar, M. J., Khillan, J., Dai, C. and Monga, S. P.S. (2010), Accelerated liver regeneration and hepatocarcinogenesis in mice overexpressing serine-45 mutant β-catenin. Hepatology, 51: 1603–1613. doi: 10.1002/hep.23538
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 22 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2009
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: 1R01DK62277, 1R01CA124414
- NIH. Grant Number: 1F30DK083235
- Rango's Fund for the Enhancement of Pathology Research
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.