Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Hepatic glycosphingolipid deficiency and liver function in mice†
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 1799–1809, May 2010
How to Cite
Jennemann, R., Rothermel, U., Wang, S., Sandhoff, R., Kaden, S., Out, R., van Berkel, T. J., Aerts, J. M., Ghauharali, K., Sticht, C. and Gröne, H.-J. (2010), Hepatic glycosphingolipid deficiency and liver function in mice. Hepatology, 51: 1799–1809. doi: 10.1002/hep.23545
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2009
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: SFB405, B10, GK 880
- Top Institute Pharma (TIPharma project. Grant Number: T2-110
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.