G.S. and A.D.S. share first authorship. G.R.R. and R.N. share second authorship.
MicroRNAs control hepatocyte proliferation during liver regeneration†
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 1735–1743, May 2010
How to Cite
Song, G., Sharma, A. D., Roll, G. R., Ng, R., Lee, A. Y., Blelloch, R. H., Frandsen, N. M. and Willenbring, H. (2010), MicroRNAs control hepatocyte proliferation during liver regeneration. Hepatology, 51: 1735–1743. doi: 10.1002/hep.23547
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
H.W. received grant support from the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine, American Liver Foundation, and American Society of Transplantation. G.R. was supported by a fellowship from the NRSA Hepatology Training Grant at UCSF. R.N. was supported by a scholarship from the Agency of Science Technology and Research (A*STAR) Singapore.
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2009
- California Institute for Regenerative Medicine, American Liver Foundation, and American Society of Transplantation
- NRSA Hepatology Training Grant at UCSF
- Agency of Science Technology and Research (A*STAR) Singapore
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|SupportingTable1.xls||344K||Supporting Table 1|
|SupportingTable2.xls||58K||Supporting Table 2|
|SupportingTable3.xls||38K||Supporting Tble 3|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.